Thursday, September 3, 2009

My First Week

My first week up here at Ferris State was GREAT! My classes are good (kinda boring, but that's expected...) and don't seem very hard, and I LOVE my apartment! It feels like home :)
On Thursday, my roomies and I went out to The Gate, a bar near our apartment for a little girls night! It was very fun and afterward we took some "roomie" pictures.

Me, my roommate Kristen, and her sister Megan
(Notice our "Fishbowls! They were Yumm-O)

Breana, Nellie (who's birthday it was!), and Chelsi

Roomies! Kristen, Chelsi, Me, Breana

Cheeseball pic!

My weekend was really fun. I worked Fri, Sat, and Sun but managed to go up to Rick's cottage twice! It was a beautiful weekend... I wish summer wasn't over :(
Happy Labor Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great weekend with you!!! I Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete