Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Dull Life

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately...

Not too much has happened since the weekend. I have been super tired this week and this morning I wasn't even able to open my eyes wide enough to put my contacts in. On top of having to wear my glasses, I could hardly keep my eyes open in class today and when I came back to the apartment they were soo red... I looked high or something (I definately was not).

Anyways... I went home Monday and Tuesday nights to sleep in my big, beautiful, comfortable bed (and maybe I missed my boyfriend, mom, and dad a little... it was just a tad bit of homesickness) and now I am happy to be back to my cute room in the cute apartment :)

Today, I spent most of my free time in between classes studying for the two tests I have tomorrow... the rest of the time I took a nap and Skyped with Rick... sorry, my life is so dull these days!! School just sucks the fun out of it!

I hope everyone is having a good week!

This is basically what my boyfriend does while we Skype... Isn't he a NERD?!

No comments:

Post a Comment