Friday, July 24, 2009

The most wonderful place EVER...

This is my 3rd post for today!! Guess I'm just in a blogging mood!

A couple months ago I found out they were building one of these places about 20 minutes from my house... I had heard it was SUPER busy all the time and wanted to wait until the hype calmed down a little... There are only 2 of these on the west side of the state and this is one of them...


We went to..........




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look disgusting in this picture, but YUMM!!!! Coke w/ vanilla flavoring!! Free upgrade to Route 44 size!!!

Rick was a "Sonic virgin" and really liked it! Now he understands why we drove 20 miles away for fast food!

There will definately be more trips to Sonic in the future!!! I'm so happy we finally have one semi-close by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment